December 17, 2012

There's Only 8 more sleeps til CHRISTMAS !!!


19 in Angola

OLA MINHA FAMILIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
first off, I love you all! I’m sooooooo sorry that this letter will be
kind a short. It was supposed to be very long I just spent 45 minutes
typing another letter, and then when I sent it the internet failed and
none of it was saved.. I am sooooo mad right now I can’t even tell
yall. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. im sorry

BUT trying to be positive! this week was amazing! holy cow, it
literally changed my mission!
Ill give the short version of the story now and the long one on skype
next week. IM SO EXCITED TO SKYpe!!!! mom
our cell number in case skype doesn’t work,
I really am praying that skype works though. I can’t wait to see your
beautiful faces! mom, just talk to sister violin on facebook and
trade all the skype info.
ugh sorry really mad about that email not sending I just took 45
minutes writing it. this is super frustrating sometimes!

:but ya, so the mission changing story: me and Elder Borden were
having a very crappy day, because all of our appointments dropped and
it was hotter than heck. but then we had the opportunity, I’ll explain
how next week, to give a handicapped man a two hour uphill push
literally all the way across town in his wheelchair and i had a very
special moment when the spirit just hit me lick a brick with the
scripture, I think its “Matt 25: 40 inasmch as ye have done it unto  one
of the least of these my brethren ye have done it unto me”. super super
powerful spirit and totally mission changing. I  know that I am not
here for me. This mission is not for me. it’s for the Angolan people
and for my and their and all of our Savior. I love the Savior so soo
much. I’m so grateful for him and for everything that he did for me and
for all of us. I have a very strong profound testimony of our Savior
and his atonement. I love him so much.

ugh my time is getting up. I’m SO So sorry everyone for the crappy
short email. It was supposed to be WAY longer if the internet here
didn’t love screwing Elder Montgomery over! I’m super sorry! but I love
you all! I’ll tell the story next week on skype. I love you all so much!
don’t worry about the packages, they’ll get here!
until next week! after all, there’s only 8 more sleeps till Christmas!!
Elder Montgomery
Matt25:
 31 ¶When the aSon of man shall come in his bglory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
 32 And before him shall be gathered all anations: and he shallbseparate them one from another, as a cshepherd divideth hisdsheep from the goats:
 33 And he shall set the sheep on his aright hand, but the goats on the left.
 34 Then shall the King say unto them on his aright hand, Come, yebblessed of my Father, cinherit the dkingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
 35 For I was an ahungred, and ye bgave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a cstranger, and ye took me in:
 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye avisited me: I was in bprison, and ye came unto me.
 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
 39 Or when saw we thee asick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have adone it unto one of the bleast of these my cbrethren, ye have done it unto me.
 41 Then shall he say also unto them on the aleft hand, bDepartfrom me, ye ccursed, into everlasting dfireeprepared for the devil and his angels:
 42 For I was an ahungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
 44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the aleast of these, ye did it not to me.
 46 And these shall go away into aeverlasting bpunishment: but thecrighteous into dlife eeternal

No comments:

Post a Comment