November 26, 2012

Ola Minha Familia !


#16
Ola minha familia!                                                                                          Nov. 26,2012
hope you all had good thanksgivings and all that. This week we had a Thanksgiving zinha,(small)  the Violins.  I made a legit stuffing it was good. Other that, very very very slow week. very slow. and very hard. So if I’m a little bit disanimated, sorry.
We did have one really cool baptism, I’ll send pics next week, when were at the good internet cafe. The one were at today is horrible slow. but ya. the baptism was a guy me and elder kelsey found names Leonel, he’s single in his 20s, and super, super cool. A funny moment of the week was yesterday when he was getting confirmed, he said "recebo" after he was "given" the holy ghost, recebo means I receive ahahahaahaahhahah all the missionaries who caught it had a very good laugh after. but ya. Hard week. can’t lie.
   I love you all though, and I normally love being a missionary, just this week though. ya its been tough. I know you will all be mad about writing barely nothing, and I’m sorry, but I don’t wanna just dwell on all the bad things that happened hhah its tough like that.  ughhhh. ya but anther funny point of the week, " this is me trying to think of positive things to write to you all:)" was that we got asked by this sketchy guy to become his illegal diamond and gold traffickers. obviously we denied. I didn’t wanna become involved with blood diamonds. haah
  also I know this week someone has a special day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAD HAPPY BIRTHDAY THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHEshew your getting old man! haah but happy birthday and I love ya!
but ya, time is coming to an end so I’ll just let you all know that I love you! sorry for the super short email, but there wasn’t much good to write, and the internet is super slow. I love you all though! and after all, there’s only one more month till Christmas! woohoo!!!!
till next week,
Elder Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment