November 5, 2012

Week #13 Novembro?? JA??


 first to explain the pictures,,, the first one is me using the light mom sent that I love, 
and studying in the dark on a rainy day, then the second one is my bath water,
to just explain how it comes out of our tank looking. yes, that is green:) 
don't worry we boil half a bucket to make it for hot showers, (sometimes) 
so we only get half the diseases! and no, that's
 not our drinking water we have special filters for that:)




Monday, November 5, 2012 7:20 AM
in translation, ITS ALREADY NOVEMBER!!!!!!!??????? holy cow, time is flying,
but anyways,
ola minha familia!!!!!
I love you al so much. ugh I was writing a message and then it got deleted so I’ll try and remembered the questions I already answered.
yes dad we use taxis, and that truck was the violins,
Mom, Elder Hyde is really cool, we get along great and he’s a cool kid, and Elder Borden is cool. we getting along great.
Anyway, the internet is super duper stupid slow, so sorry if the email just gets all jumbled.
Anyway, this week has been good though. I love it here in Lubango its just kinda like home, aside from the green water. cockroaches and the fact that its Africa ahahah
 but ya I love it here.
So first off, Jared and Tori!!! happy birthdays this week!!!!!!!!!  second, before I forget in my scatter brain, dear elder that thing you all used when I was in the mtc, still works here in Angola too if you wanna use it you al can.
So this week, I was a missionary for halloween haha shocker eh? but ya. I am sorry that I feel like I don’t have much to say. I hear that’s the curse of missionaries as they get older, time just goes all mixed together and I don’t remember anything that happens, but I have my journals so don’t worry I’ll tell you all about it better someday. I’m sorry but ya. I’m super excited for this next Saturday, because I will have the very first one of my investigators to ever get baptized!!! he’s in elder Kelsey and Hyde’s area now, but me and Elder Kelsey taught him the whole way through. I’m really excited for that. His name is Henrique, he’s awesome. but ya. That’s pretty much the only cool thing that happened this week. It’s been pretty slow. but the work s going good. We have 6 baptismal dates marked for this month and December so it will take off soon!! I’m super excited for it all. anyways, sorry for being so short, I promise to write more next week.  love you all so much! You are all in my prayers each and every day. I know that this gospel is true and that only though it will we one day return to our father in heaven. I love you all!
till next week. Elder Montgomery.
ps . there’s a real African rain storm outside right now. its LOUD when it rains here. because everyone’s roof is tin.

No comments:

Post a Comment