April 22, 2013

Baptisms -" happiest day of my mission"




Baptisms "happiest day of my mission"
Elder Montgomery, Filo. , Elder Dunkley Colin was blessed 
with the opportunity to baptize F. " happiest day of my mission"

Elder Montgomery, S.G. and Elder Dunkley
baptism day 

Elder Clifford, S.G. , Filo., Elder Montgomery, 
(the one on the left I didn't get a name for,she was taught and baptized by Elder Arrington and Elder Merkley) 
S.G. and Filo. were taught by Elder Clifford and Montgomery

37                                                                                                                    April 21, 2013
OLA MINHA FAMILIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow this week has flown by so fast, one- me and elder Dunkley are working like champs all day every day, Literally. and two- I was stressed out of my mind over our baptisms, but I’m glad to say and the pictures show that tudo correu bem! (everything ran good!!)
Oh man it was the happiest day of my mission so far when S. G. and Filo.,  were baptized. I had the opportunity to do the baptism of Filo. ,  Holy cow I was nervous, but it was such a spiritual experience. I felt the spirit testifying to my heart when we were down in the water that I was truly helping someone else partake of a saving ordinance and that they were truly making a covenant with Heavenly Father. So cool. Gives a new perspective on the temple for me!!
Anyways, I wanted to give a shout out really quick to Luke! HAPPY BDAY THIS WEEK! 15!! Holy cow. I remember when you were born!!! So crazy. happy birthday Luke! love you cuz!!
Anyway, ya this week went awesome. I truly have never felt happier as a missionary than I do this week, I am so grateful for the opportunity to be here in Angola to be preaching the restored gospel of Jesus Christ that I know is true, I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t!! I love the opportunity I have, it truly is a once in a lifetime thing, and I’m loving every second of it!!!

Sorry that I gotta cut this off but my times up. I love you all! Have awesome weeks and know I pray for you ALL every single day! To all my buds that are going out right now, DO WORK!!! I love you!!!!!!
Com amor,
Elder Colin Jay Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment