October 15, 2012

Friendly bugs sequel, eeewwww!!! 10 weeks in Lubango


Elder M's new house pet 

Eeeeeewwwww Roaches
Hey they have canned corn, and OTHER  proteins.
Makin Dad proud checkin out a Fire Station in Lubango

#10 weeks in Lubango                                                                                  Oct. 15, 2012
OLA MINHA FAMILIA!!! I love you all so much and thank you for the emails this week. I really have like noooo time because they told us to hurry up were going somewhere special so this will be really short but there’s picture’s to make up for it!! hah anyways o answer questions., this week was really good. Just long and full of a ton of work. I hit the six month mark this week on the 18th it’s so crazy how fast time is flying . My language is improving and I’m 90 percent sure I’ll be taking over the area when transfers come around this next week. vamos ver! ( we will see) and yes dad, we really only get 1 hour to 1 hour an ten minutes to email. its super hard to do everything so that’s why my typing stinks haha sorry everyone!
DAD YOU CANNOT SELL THE TUNDRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE?  I'll buy it from you when I get home haha just don’t sell it! hahahha I’m really sad to hear that. That was my high school car. I feel like the elder off of the RM. Haha.
Mom, Paolo and Loide are much better she is improving immensely and we took them dinner Saturday night and had an awesome noite familiar  (family night). 
In other news, I gave my first ever blessing in Portuguese. It was really cool. I think I said everything the sprit was telling me, but I don’t know for sure because he was speaking Portuguese haha. but it was a really cool experience.
Other than that this week just has been really full of work. It will be the last week of the transfer this next week. That marks two transfers here in Lubango, and six months in the mission. I can’t believe it’s already one fourth over!!
But ya. I’m super sorry I’m getting cut off. The Violin’s are taking us sightseeing so we gotta go. I love you all so much and pray you can all feel it! Have an amazing week. Thank you for everything! I love you alllllll!!
Elder Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment