October 1, 2012

Short Email


Oct. 1, 2012
OLA MINHA FAMILIA!!! I love you all so much! ok first off I will answer questions because I’ve been horrible at that lately.
no, not that I have seen they don’t have much jungle here in Angola.
The cities where there are missionaries are Lubango, in the south where I am. Huambo, more middle , very new for missionaries, and Luanda, the capital in the north.
About Paolo,, he said he didn’t want to talk to us anymore because he talked to his seventh day advent. preacher and something he said made Paolo drop us, so were slowly working on trying to get him back. its super tough but it’s ok. There aren’t really little kids that follow us around, but there are a lot who come to church. The cool news for the week was that elder Kelsey and I broke two Lubango recordS!! We taught the most lessons ever in a week with 31 and we had 100 people at church. It was crazy insane full!!!!

yes mom I got your two letters, I haven’t written back yet sorry, I’m waiting to find out if i can even send letters here from Lubango. 
The branch pres is a Portuguese man named president Marques. I can’t understand  him talk. Its pretty funny. This week I finished Jesus the Christ and have just been studying in the book of Mormon. It was amazing to read in Jesus the Christ.  I truly love that book.
The rain hasn’t started yet. It sprinkled last night but we’re guessing this week, then yes it will be very very muddy.
sorry this is so short the internet is super slow today so almost half my time was just logging in and stuff, but I love you all so much and I am grateful for every prayer! Have an awesome week everyone! I love you all!
I love being a missionary!
Elder Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment