March 17, 2014

The Beginning of the End ~ 83 down 4 to go

83 weeks in Angola                                                                                                         March 17th, 2014
OLA MINHA FAMILIA!
Wow, this week was full of surprises and lots of spiritual experiences. 
Our first surprise happened Tuesday night after an all day leadership meeting, President called me on the phone and asked if I was ready for a new adventure. Of course I said yes, and he said that Wednesday morning we would be receiving a brand new elder straight from the brazil mtc, Elder Marqueza, from Nampula, Moçambique, and he said that I would be double training him and Elder Garcia  for this transfer , then Elder Garcia would finish Elder Marqueza’s training when I leave. So I am now in a tripla with Elder Garcia and Elder Marqueza!!! It’s been añ amazing week, and I am loving it so far. Elder Marqueza is about 5 foot 1 and 100 pounds, but he is a spiritual giant!!!! we have had some very very spiritually strong lessons this week, and I am sorry that I have no time to talk all about the week , (slow computer ) or pictures (virus corrupted memory card), but I do have a testimony that the size of the man isn’t important, but what’s inside of him. We are preparing a lot of people for baptism this week and will have one baptism on Saturday. We are very very excited.
My time is about up and I apologize for the short letter, but it was all I could manage with the slow computer. I love you all and I love being a missionary. This week I was truly able to lose myself in the work, and I have never been happier on my mission than I am right now. I love it. 
Have a good week, and know I love you all!
com muito amor,

Elder Montogmery

No comments:

Post a Comment