January 13, 2014

Merry Christmas


71 in Angola
OLA MINHA FAMILIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                12-23-1013
FELIZ NATAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
merry Christmas!!!
I love you all so much.
This week was awesome, and me and elder Banta are getting along so so good and doing tons of work. I love serving with him, great attitude and great teacher. It’s so fun. We have a little too much fun I think. but that’s ok! it’s fun because were working harder that rocks. So its allowed!
This week was super full of work work work, and as always I am happy and optimistic. We’re hoping to have 5 baptisms in January, and all of our investigators with dates are solid. We’re stoked!
This week we have a little bit of an unorganized week with Christmas and service projects and stuff like that, but it will be good.
So for skype, I will be calling at 10:30 am your time. So everyone be ready. We only got 40 minutes.

Not much amazing stuff happened this week. Just the branch Christmas party on Saturday that was fun. All the members form the two branches that meet at our chapel were here, we had the spiritual part, then the primary did a nativity, then there was food and games. It was a blast.

In our teaching though one really cool thing is that me and elder Banta have a new investigator. His name is Nomar, he’s half Angolan/Portuguese, half Pilipino, an he’s a stud. Only 19 years old but understands everything we teach and loves reading. He’s already read to 2nd Nephi and now is starting over to remember everything good. He’s a champ and he has a baptismal date for the 11th of January. We’re pretty excited for him.

I was extremely sad and in tears when I read about brother Ashley. I can remember him and their family since before I was even in sunbeams. And all through high school he was the nicest and always had a smile on his face and we’d talk in the hall about school and family and stuff. I know he was a great man and loved as a teacher and friend to many including me. Please send my love  and condolences to Janet and PJ and  all their family.

I love you all, and I hope that everyone remembers the reason for the season. don’t forget the One who’s birth were celebrating and who gave it all for our happiness and salvation. it’s been so fun to chare messages of Christ and love and hope to those here in need. The best thing we can do in this season is follow Christ’s example and serve those around us.
I’m excited to see you all, and for those I wont see, merry Christmas! I love you all!
have a good two days! see ya in a bit!
com amor,
Elder Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment